CHOCOLATE ECLAIR CAKE from the kitchen of Janet Phetteplace
1. Line a 13 x 9 inch pan with a layer of whole graham crackers
2. Make instant pudding with 3 cups of milk.
3. Add cool whip to pudding (whole bowl) mix it with big spoon.
4. Pour half of pudding mixture over the first layer of graham crackers.
5. Lay another layer of whole graham crackers on top of pudding mixture.
6. Add the remaining mixture on top of that.
7. Add another layer of graham crackers.
8. Pour your icing mixture over the top.
9. Refrigerate overnight or put in fridge while you mix the icing if you don't have the time to leave in overnight before you put the icing on.
NOTE: I do not use the icing recipe below; I just buy the chocolate icing from the grocery store. Icing 3 pkgs. of pre-melted Nestle\'s unsweetened coco bake 4 1/2 Tbls. milk 3 tsp. of Karo syrup-lite 1 1/2 tsp. of vanilla 4 1/2 Tbls. butter 2 1/4 cups of confectionery sugar, mix all with a beater. (Make sure butter is soft). Put on top of cake - Refrigerate.