Welcome to my page. Here are a few highlights and if you would like to know more feel free to email me.
I am one of a select few who can say that I am a local girl. I was born at Georgetown and grew up in Bethesda, MD. I am the youngest of three with two older brothers who also live in the area.
I have been at WASH-FM since 1998 and absolutely love it!! I started out as the Late Night Host from midnight to 5a and after 3 1/2 years was promoted to Middays. The condensed version of my resume includes working at stations in DC, Charleston, SC and Wheeling, WV.
I matriculated from Wheeling Jesuit University with a BA in Professional Writing and a minor in French.
Email me a photo or video of your pet and it might get featured! Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Listen for my Recipe of the Week Fridays around 1pm! Click here to view recipes and to submit your own recipe!
Do you have any frenemies? You know, someone who acts like your friend but deep down, you know she really isn't?
Frenemies are sometimes hard to identify because they are masters of masquerading as good friends.
Here are five warning signs ...
1. She's a master manipulator. She will try to get you to think you want what she wants. She is not looking out for you, she is looking out for herself ... but you think she's looking out for you.
2. She's in constant competition with you. She has to beat you at everything − even something she is not interested in or good at. What's important is that she takes any opportunity she can to show that's she's better than you.
3. She's only around when she needs something. She isn't there for you when you need her. However, as soon as she needs something fromyou, she magically re-appears as if from nowhere and is ready to be your pal.
4. She can compliment you and insult you at the same time. This girl majored in back-handed compliments.
5. She's never honest. She is constantly lying. You tend to ignore it, but after a certain amount of lies, it's time to realize that your friend is a frenemy. (College Candy)