Welcome to my page. Here are a few highlights and if you would like to know more feel free to email me.
I am one of a select few who can say that I am a local girl. I was born at Georgetown and grew up in Bethesda, MD. I am the youngest of three with two older brothers who also live in the area.
I have been at WASH-FM since 1998 and absolutely love it!! I started out as the Late Night Host from midnight to 5a and after 3 1/2 years was promoted to Middays. The condensed version of my resume includes working at stations in DC, Charleston, SC and Wheeling, WV.
I matriculated from Wheeling Jesuit University with a BA in Professional Writing and a minor in French.
Email me a photo or video of your pet and it might get featured! Send it to email@example.com.
Listen for my Recipe of the Week Fridays around 1pm! Click here to view recipes and to submit your own recipe!
Here are the Top 10 habits you must let go of to be happy:
10. Stop procrastinating on your goals.
9. Stop blaming others and making excuses.
8. Stop trying to avoid change.
7. Stop trying to control the uncontrollable.
6. Stop talking down to yourself.
5. Stop criticizing others.
4. Stop running from your fears.
3. Stop living in a different time and place.
2. Stop trying to be someone you're not.
1. Stop being unappreciative. (EliteDaily.com)