Posted Friday, November 8th 2013 @ 7am
Reddit.com recently had a discussion of things that in theory sound like a great idea, but in reality never seem to work out how they're supposed to. Here's what they came up with:
- The flavor in gum lasting longer than 60 seconds.
- Being "just friends" after ending a relationship.
- Going to college, getting a job, getting married, getting a house, having kids...in that order...and feeling completely fulfilled forever.
- Having enlightening discussions on the internet
- Long-distance relationships
- "Tear Open Here" packaging.
- Printers. Somehow it's still a task to print something.
- Communism. It crumbles because of human nature.