I met my husband online. I was very hesitant about using the internet as a way to date...but I'm so glad I did. Several of my friends had met their spouses online, so I took a chance and ended up meeting Don. We'll be celebrating our third wedding anniversary this May!
If you've been unsuccessful with online dating...or if you're thinking about trying it, there are some things you need to keep in mind. According to TheDateReport.com, here are 7 WAYS TO DRASTICALLY IMPROVE YOUR ONLINE DATING PROFILE:
1. Mention SURFING or YOGA. Both men and women found these activities very attractive.
2. Focus on physical features people care about. Tight abs was the top choice.
3. Don't talk about your cats.
4. Use correct grammar.
5. Men shouldn't post any shirtless photos
6. Don't make stereotypical remarks about your gender.
7. Radiohead was listed as the band people found most attractive.