(source: Getty Images)
I'm sure you grew up hearing your Mother yell at you to put a coat on, or you'd catch a cold. Well, I realized as I became an adult that you CAN'T catch a cold that way.
Here are some HEALTH MYTHS THAT DRIVE DOCTORS CRAZY:
1. Makeup with SPF is just as good as sunscreen.
2. Drinking milk will make your runny nose worse.
3. A sprinkle of talcum powder a day will keep moisture away.
4. Topical antibiotics should be your go-to for minor cuts and wounds.
5. Eating a lot of carrots can save your failing vision.
CLICK HERE for more! - Chilli Amar