(source: Getty Images)
Most of us use the Internet everyday without thinking about the consequences of what we're doing. But there are certain things that could get us into serious TROUBLE.
Here are 8 THINGS YOU JUST SHOULDN'T DO ONLINE:
1. Don't bank in a public place.
2. Don't respond to spam.
3. Don't publicize on social media sites when you're going to be out of town.
4. Don't meet strangers you meet online in non-public places.
5. Don't ignore people's request for privacy.
6. Don't post photos of yourself drinking, partying, or doing anything even mildly incriminating.
7. Don't post work information on social networking sites.
8. Don't be inconsistent with your real life.
CLICK HERE for detailed reasons WHY. - Chilli Amar