There are a few things I hate dealing with. Topping my list would be buying a car. I've never enjoyed the process. Even after all the haggling, I'm left wondering if I got a great deal.
According to a recent study by North American Consumer Protection Investigators, here are the TOP 10 CONSUMER COMPLAINTS:
1. Auto Sales...being sold a lemon.
2. Home Improvement/Construction...shoddy job.
3. Credit/Debt...billing and fee disputes.
4. Utilities...billing disputes.
5. Retail Sales...false advertising.
6. Services...scammers and unlicensed work.
7. Home Solicitations...violating "do not call" registry
8. Landlord/Tenant...unsafe or unhealthy living conditions.
9. Internet Sales...failed deliveries and deceptive practices.
10. Household Goods...faulty repairs
CLICK HERE for full article.
Which of those do YOU DISLIKE the most? Leave response below! - Chilli Amar