I realize that my life is going to change drastically when I become a Mom in October. My husband and I are trying to make the most out of our final weeks as a "kid-free" couple.
According to a recent survey featured on CounselHeal.com, here are THE TOP 10 THINGS NEW MOTHERS MISS THE MOST ABOUT THEIR OLD LIVES:
1. Lying in bed if you're tired.
2. Having a relaxing night at home.
3. The opportunity to change plans at the last moment.
4. Having a conversation with a friend without being interrupted.
5. Eating out.
6. Having an uninterrupted date night.
7. Going to the movies.
8. Late nights with friends.
9. Going on romantic trips.
10. Shopping with friends.
CLICK HERE for full article.
IF YOU'RE A MOM...WHICH OF THOSE DO YOU MISS THE MOST? - Chilli Amar