Job interviews can be nerve-wracking, but throw in a STRANGE question, and you can be thrown off the rest of the interview. Reddit.com recently had a discussion going on about the strangest questions people have been asked during a job interview. The answers may come as a shock!
- "Have you ever done sugar...or PCP?"
- "Can you explain wny we gave you an interview? Based on your resume you seem very unqualified to work here."
- "What do you think are some of MY faults."
- "How many pencils can you fit in your mouth?"
- "Are you okay with working with people who drink?"
- "Why would you work for us when you'll clearly have better offers?"
- "If we came over for dinner, what would you make?"
- "How many pounds of feces do you think I generate in a typical year? Bear in mind I take Metamucil every morning and I love cashews."
- "If you saw a car driving toward a group of kids that would definitely kill them and could push one obese man in the way instead to kill him, would you do it?"
We'll definitely file those under the "What the...?" category. Have YOU ever been asked any STRANGE questions during an interview?