Doctors and nurses are hectic and things are probably very crazy when you visit the doctors office. Here are some helpful little tips and tricks that can make potentially lifesaving procedures more accurate when you visit the doctor.
- Relax for three minutes before a blood pressure reading.
- Plan to have your yearly mammogram at the start of your menstural cycle
- Remove all nail polish prior to a skin cancer screening
- When you get a colposcopy, ask for numbing cream
- Before your Pap test, use lube for 2 weeks
- Skip out on pasta (and eggs!) before a cholesterol test
- Don't drink liquids before you have an MRI done
- Book your colonoscopy for first thing in the morning
Click here for the full article from Yahoo.