I'm just DAYS away from becoming a MOM...so I'm extra aware of stories that revolve around BABIES. I already knew that babies are born knowing their Mother's voice...but there are some other fascinating facts that I was unaware of.
According to The Stir, here are 5 SURPRISING THINGS BABIES KNOW:
1. They know if you're faking your true feelings about something as early as 18-months.
2. They can recognize their mother's voice from the womb.
3. They know the difference between good and evil by the time they're 6-months old.
4. Some say they know how to swim...or at least not breathe underwater...as soon as they're born.
5. Babies as young as 5-months old have a very basic understanding of simple math.
CLICK HERE FOR THE FULL ARTICLE. - Chilli Amar