(source: Getty Images)
I LOVE taking my afternoon nap everyday. I honestly couldn't survive without it. When my alarm clock goes off at 2:30 every morning, I start thinking about my upcoming nap. Thankfully, I don't have any trouble sleeping. A lot of that has to do with how exhausted I am.
If you're having trouble FALLING or STAYING asleep...you may be sabotaging yourself without realizing it.
According to an article on HuffingtonPost, here are 10 SLEEP MISTAKES YOU'RE PROBABLY MAKING...
1. Falling asleep with the TV on.
2. Sleeping late on the weekend.
3. Having a drink to help you sleep.
4. Relying on prescription sleep meds.
5. Staying in bed when you can't sleep.
6. Sharing the bed with pets.
7. Hitting Snooze.
8. Drinking coffee too late in the day.
9. Having a protein-heavy dinner.
10. Worrying about sleep.
CLICK HERE for the full article.
I'm guilty of #2 and #6...what about YOU? Leave a comment below! - Chilli Amar